Principal & Co-founder
Ajax is a serial social entrepreneur, a triple bottom line and localist evangelist, a trusted generalist business advisor and a master connector.
- Grew a Healthcare company from $7.5 to $15 Million in revenue while more than doubling profits
- Lead a team of 60
- Personally generated 70% of a startup manufacturer’s revenue
- Founder of a Certified B Corporation and a founding NYS Benefit Corporation
- Experienced entrepreneur with start-ups and turnarounds
- Proven team leader and mentor
- Frequent appearances in local and national media
- Dynamic sought-after public speaker
- Initiator of many major industry changing innovations
- Executive balanced living, mindfulness and wellness expert
- Founder and initial leader of innovative “Localist/New Economy” non-profit advocacy organization
- Award winning marketing plans
- Successful facilitator of joint ventures and collaborations
- Experienced in public policy lobbying at the local, state and federal levels
- Expert at supporting and advising Client Company founders development
- Provided leadership during management transitions
- Active on social media
- Founder advising
- Public speaking / workshop leader
- Creativity and innovation solutions
- New business models
Interests and Activities
- A former world class rock climber and adventure athlete who remains active till this day with over 100 first ascents and first free ascents in twelve US states and in two countries on two different continents. He is also an avid hiker, biker, and skier.
- A daily (usually twice) meditator since December 4, 1980 in addition to an active several days a week yoga practice and daily mindfulness practice.
- When it comes to your work, Ajax is very serious, but he always brings his legendary sense of humor to lighten the load of any project.